Intervals.icu News 2024-09-13

I have ha hard time understanding that you were NOT full time before, you are incredible… Congratulations.
DataViz are great, there are so many opportunities to look at data now that we have so much of it.
If I can make a suggestion, you have a good list of what’s next on your plate, I think it would be could if we had a way to upvote a specific feature, maybe help you prioritize.

Keep up the great work, I’m still catching up on all the improvs of the last few months

3 Likes

Huge congrats on what you have built till now, incredible app and big cheers on the new chapter!!

1 Like

FANTASTIC
Now I’m just waiting for the interval comparison based on GPS (like Strava) and then intervals.icu will become the new standard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations David! Incredible what you did without working full-time on it!

1 Like

Amazing! Like others have said, incredible you built this while NOT full time on it. Congratulations and good luck.

1 Like

@david,
Seeing how great the tool you’ve developed so far is, I can’t wait to see how it evolves from here…
I still can’t believe you’ve managed to create, on your own (and as a side project), a website that surpasses solutions from any actor in the market. Congratulations, and many thanks for the incredible work!

1 Like

Congrats on going full time!! I love intervals.icu and keep recommending it to all my friends! Thank you for building it!

1 Like

Congrats David!

1 Like

I joined intervals.icu only in 2022 but I was convinced and impressed by the platform despite make lack of knowledge about sport metrics.
Again… I am happy to support this adventure.

1 Like

Congrats!! Awesome product you’ve built! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I just cancelled my Xert membership and started paying for intervals.icu. Really enjoying it!

2 Likes

Been a happy, paid user Strava pulled the dirty on everyone. Thanks, David

1 Like

Congratulations on such a great platform! I’m totally hooked, it is such a versatile platform and I’ve finally managed to integrate structured training for paddlesports into my schedule. It was all so easy, such a great community too. We all really appreciate the hard work and active development.

1 Like

Love the platform! Tried it for three months to do my first half ironman and now I’m hooked. Great to plan my workouts around my races and other sport events.

2 Likes