[SOLVED] HRV is missing from Garmin Wellness Data

Hello,
With newly released Garmin Forerunner 955, garmin tracks your nightly HRV average. In settings there’s an option to sync hrv data from garmin:

But in activity view HRV is empty:

Garmin view:

2 Likes

I also use the new 955 which monitors HRV every night, but the data does not reach Intervals

I have added support for the “lastNightAvg” field. Mapped to “hrv” (rMSSD). Hopefully that is what it is because the Garmin docs don’t say.

7 Likes

Thank you @david ! works like a charm!

My Garmin Fenix 7 has a HRV from a Health Snapshot (which is basically an activity you start on your own) and a nightly average HRV.

I noticed in my case the HRV from a Health Snapshot was mapped, rather than the nightly HRV average. I will see if I don’t do any Health Snapshots for a day if this changes or not.

1 Like

Is this a 955 feature? I’ve been using HRV from Polar for years and now missing this data on 945 :cry:

Hi:
Did you find out? Just bought Fenix7. HRV from yesterday are visible but not for today etc. Has it to do with Healthsnapshot?
Want to see change in nightly average HRV in my charts :slight_smile:

One override the other and Garmin doesn’t send the night measurements at a fixed time.
@david implemented a solution:

I just connected Garmin Connect to import wellness data, and used an exported Garmin zip file to backfill the wellness data. For yesterday (since I connected) I see all the fields I expected, but for the backfilled data from the zip, “Sleep Score” and "HRV (rMSSD) seem to be missing. Is there any way to fill these in?