How to view where in the activity I achieved a peak power?

Hi, first post here, I’m fairly new to intervals.icu and so far it’s been great alternative getting back into training. I’ve used TrainingPeaks a fair amount in the past and one feature I really liked in TrainingPeaks was the ability to look at your peak powers on the activity (1m, 5m, 10m, 20m, etc) and it would automatically make a selection of where those peak powers occurred during the activity. This way I could also see what my HR and cadence were during that selection.

I’m aware that you can look at your peak power for each defined season on intervals.icu, and you can go to the activity in which is occurred, but I can’t seem to find exactly when in the activity it occurred.

Ultimately I’d like to be able to compare the segments/selections between activities in which the peak power occurred and also see the average HR during those peak powers.

Say on Nov 10th, I did a 10 minute peak power of 200W, I would also like to see what my average heart rate was during that time and where it occurred during the activity, ideally as an ‘interval’ or highlighted selection.

Not sure if I’m missing something, or if this feature isn’t implemented yet.

Thank you in advanced!

Unfortunately it is the latter. I really do need to get this done, you certainly aren’t the first to ask!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Looking forward to it, in the meantime HR vs Power should get me by. Sorry it’s a little hard to search for since people use different terms to describe it.

Another vote for this feature. Maybe start with absolute Peak Power, it’ll be a nice variable to track in the the fitness chart or in the compare charts.

Is this still on the To Do list?

Good to see that this has been implemented via the Find Intervals function, very flexible. Thanks @David

1 Like