How do you make races visible on the fitness chart?

I’m quite new to the Intervals.icu and find it very useful, but still finding my way around. I’ve seen some examples of fitness charts with races clearly marked with a red circle on the activity. How do you do this?

Keep up the good work - this is a great tool!

John

Mark it as a race on Strava I think…

Thanks for the suggestion Cyclopat. I have checked the activities and they are showing as races on both Strava and Intervals. Any ideas?

Well, I have only one from last season, and it’s a red dot on the chart - as far as I know, I didn’t do anything specific. This site pulls all data from Strava and does some magic, but that dot comes from an activity marked race on Strava afaik…

Races on Strava should be races on Intervals.icu and get red dots. I can see a couple on your chart 20th July and 15th Sept 2019.

Hi David - see the attached image, where there is a race which shows up, but no red dot on the fitness chart. Is there a setting I’m overlooking? I see on Cyclopaat there is a red dot there.

Regards, John

I can see them just fine …
Maybe they need to be public?

Problem solved! After looking at the chart on Safari and seeing the dots on my phone, I checked to see if it was something to do with the browser on my computer. Sure enough, once I downloaded the newer version of Microsoft Edge everything appears as it should. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Hi!
What about Zwift Races? because If I select “virtual ride” the “race” activity type is not there.
if I select “ride” (with the “indoor training flag”) and “race” the red dot is not on my fitness chart

latest OS X and safari browser

thanks!

Please send me a link to one of those. I need to see what Strava sends back to see if I can figure out if it is a race or not.

Sent you a pm

Thanks! :+1: