Gpx of virtual routes (e.g., zwift)

Is there any source from which to obtain gpx routes of “virtual” routes, such as those that can be found on zwifthacks. Reason for asking is i think these routes have a far better, near perfect, gradient profile.

In my experience recorded routes or planned routes (e.g. using garmin connect) contain small gradient errors such as very short sections of +30%, which result in resistance spikes on the trainer. An alternative would be to clean up those ‘real’ routes using gpxmagic, but i haven’t tried that.

Yeah… riding based on outdoor GPX/FIT/TCX files are fully reliant on the accuracy and dependability of the barometer (and perhaps weather) to get good and proper / nice gradient profiles.

BreakAway does try to smoothen out the altitude data a little, but it’s not as great as it should be. I’ve tried gpxmagic, some other smoother but all of it depends on the quality of the input data. so… YMMV

w/ regards to zwift, here’s a GPX profile of the 3Sisters Route ( I took this route from strava). There are spikes, but possibly lesser.