Garmin health snapshots supported

Intervals.icu can now download HRV, resting HR and spO2 captured using the “Health Snapshot” feature on some Garmin watches. You need to tick the boxes in the Garmin block in /settings:

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 08.48.02

https://support.garmin.com/en-ZA/?faq=PB1duL5p6V64IQwhNvcRK9

5 Likes

Nice feature, will HRV rmSSD overwrite the one coming from HRV4Training?

Way cool, thanks David!

FYI for other folks - I had to refresh my browser before I saw the new boxes to tick.

1 Like

One might win out over the other depending on the timing so it is better to only enable HRV for one of them.

There’s some kind of problem with Health Snapshots on at least some Garmin devices. Nothing to do with Intervals, but if anyone is finding that HRV and SpO2 are missing, there are lots of reports on Garmin forums of these not being recorded in Health Snapshots. (I’m one of those reporting this unfortunately).
I saw reports for both Fenix and Epix watches - unclear if it’s a firmware issue or what.

Very nice feature indeed. As far as i know Garmin not providing HRV raw data except the Health Snapshot feature.
@david What happen if i have more then one Health snapshot per day? Can intervals import more then one HRV data per day?
Thanks
Gabor

Unfortunately not, it will keep the most recent snapshot. So probably best to do this first thing in the morning before you get up.

2 Likes

I have been using the new Garmin 955 for about 10 days. In this latest generation Garmin has implemented the HRV monioraggio. Unfortunately, however, the data is not loaded into Intervas. Does anyone know why? Obviously, in the Intervals settings I have set that it receives all data from Garmin.

1 Like

I have a FENIX6 PRO and has the hrv data and SPO2, but not sync on intervals. Someone know why?

I can see weight, resting HR and sleep coming in from Garmin but no HRV. Maybe you could try disconnecting and re-connecting to make sure the permissions are good.

Hi guys, Is it possible to get the Health Snapshot notes field synced to Intervals.icu?

Thanks