Exclude certain Strava Rides

Odd one, and I might be unique!!??

I’ve recently got a e-Bike assist so rightly configured in Strava as such but as a Strava paid up member I set annual distance goals for cycling - eBike rides don’t count in Strava against this target for some reason despite me using power assist for <10% of the ride.

So as a workaround I add a manual activity with the same distance, elevation gained and time and made this hidden in Strava so only appears on my feed but at least it counts to my weekly/annual distance goals.

I’d like to ignore this from Intervals.icu (I don’t think they affect Fitness etc. as no power/HRM data) is there a way to exclude certain rides from appearing in the calendar and therefore the totals I.e based on a title or something (I name the hidden ones STATS). Presently a 18m ride - One with Data and one without shows as 36m in the calendar totals.

I tried this from another post : There isn’t an option. Whatever you do, don’t click the “Revoke Access” button in Intervals.icu. That will delete all of your Strava data immediately. You need to logout of Intervals.icu, revoke access in Strava and then login to Intervals.icu using the “Connect with Strava button”. Then you should be able to untick the private activities box. ← But they still appeared…

The answer is in here … I’d unticked the Hide Non-Activity Data rather than Private Activities!!!

Not sure if I understand the situation correctly but at first sight, flagging them as commutes would get you the wanted result?

1 Like