Difference between strava upload and fit file original

It’s normal that the activities downloaded from strava dont’have temperature and balance data ?
If I upload original fit file this data are present
Thanks

Yes. Normal. That’s what Strava does.

1 Like

@Nik_Om_Cinderella_Ri …is possible to send .fit file from intervals.icu to strava ??

Not automatically but you can always download the FIT from here (with hr, power etc changes) and upload it manually to Strava.

Have got to say. I am curious why you would want to do that though. Can’t you link your app/device to Strava?

2 Likes

Not possible.

1 Like

I link my app ( Ipbike ) to strava , the app send the .fit file to strava with alla data , but when automatically Strava upload the activity to intervals.icu , I lost balance and temperature data.

Other sites supported by exporting .gpx or .tcx or .FIT ride files you can automate this process by using things like the DropBox or Drive apps.

Says support Dropbox. Perhaps try that?

1 Like

You can read about the missing data from Strava here, eg. left/right balance missing.

1 Like

The Strava API doesn’t give access to the original file and it doesn’t return things like L/R balance etc… You need to connect Garmin/Polar/Suunto/Coros or Dropbox so Intervals.icu can process the fit file. Keep Strava connected. Intervals.icu will copy segments from Strava and won’t dup activities.

1 Like

Like this ?

Yes. That will update the non-Strava activity name, description etc. to match the Strava one and delete the duplicate Strava activity.

1 Like

Thanks @david I’ll try