Delete, undelete Activities Failure, Data is lost?!

I deleted a activity (was synced from Strava)
After that, more than this activity (in sum ca. 159) were marked as deleted.
After i marked all deleted activities in the list and clicked on undelete all these activities are completly deleted and I can’t see them anymore.

is there a way to resynchronize with Strava to get these Activities back to intervals.icu?

Undelete can take a while.
Wait a bit before doing other manipulations and see if they come back.

OK, thanks. i try to be patient…

Hopefully i haven’t destroid more than this in the last 5mins. :see_no_evil: :wink:
perhaps i have to delete some activities again…

ok, this is a bit scary now.

i done my commute ride home just now.
It is synced and i see it for a few second in my Kalendar. then it disappears and i find it at the deleted activities…

But now i have the solution… :see_no_evil: my fault, because the checkbox include commutes was unchecked… :angry:

Seems i have some work to to… because the deleted ones seeems to be the duplicates from garmin and strava

Intervals.icu will delete Strava activities if there is a matching activity from Garmin (or Suunto etc.).

Is there a way to prevent this? There’s parts I like about the Suunto recording and parts I like from my Wahoo.

Particularly power data from my my wahoo.

I’m not keen on un-linking Suunto from Strava (for non bike activities), but I don’t see how not to. I’ll try and find out if there’s a way to only manually push from Suunto to Strava - this would solve the problem.

Edit:

My workaround is:

1. Don’t hit “end ride” on wahoo
  2. End ride on watch, let it upload to Strava
  3. Delete that ride from Strava
  4. End ride on wahoo
  5. Leave the wahoo ride as “truth”

It’s a bit of mucking around, but it keeps my swimming and walking on Strava

Edit #2:

This didn’t fix the problem, as I hadn’t unchecked the download activities button next to Suunto.

I’ll try again :+1:t3:

Edit #3
. Un-Checking the box retains the Wahoo data