Core Body Temperature - Time in Zones

The creators of the Core Body Temperature monitor have been developing protocols and training procedures to justify spending the 249.95 CHF on their device.
These are broadly outlined at How to use CORE, but seem to follow the pattern of using power meters: i.e. do a test/session to establish zones; then train within certain zones; monitor response
Could this be added to intervals.icu, both on a session and a calendar level?

Could this be expanded to any metric, so you could have times in cadence zones, or time in L/R balance zones? (I don’t even know why this would be helpful, but it seems once you’d done it for HR, Pwr and Temp, you may as well do it for everything)

2 Likes

Hi there I have purchased a CoreBody sensor and I have been using it with great results.
I think you can add a chart to visualize data in Intervals.Icu but for whatever reason its not working for me. How to view / analyse the data from CORE | CORE Help Center

I am using a wahoo device and my intervals icu is connected to strava

I’ll add to this.
Would love to see CoreBodyTemp Zones configurable, similar to the CBT Device App.

Very arkward to make sense of zones through a separate App when Intervals.icu has everything else I need (and use.)

Thanks!

I’m bumping this up because I really want to see time in core body temperature on Intervals :slight_smile:

1 Like

perphaps take a look at custom fields? David has implemented a way for users to create scripts that will run thru the activity streams and then process them.

1 Like

Thanks! I can make a custom fields, but I think we can’t (yet) have custom fields info in the fitness tab graphs ?