Confusing training target compliance display

Hi @david , first of all thanks for your great site! I wonder if the daily load compliance could be improved, since currently it is very confusing for me.

Consider the attached screenshot.

• I have two bike training sessions planned for today.
  • I have completed the first one.
  • I am yet to complete the second one.

Now I see the daily compliance showed as associated only to the first workout+activity. Hence, I have seemingly wrong compliance (62%), which is confusing and incorrect.

Would it be possible for multi-workout days to show compliance per activity (and maybe a daily “total compliance” inside the day’s header)?

Now moving from “Site improvement feedback” to “Bug reports”

After doing the 2nd workout of the day I realized that it is a kind of a bug. Have a look at the picture:

It looks as if I have two times 121%, i.e., a daily 121%+121%=242%

• The first activity of the day has ended up having a load of 72 (instead of 60 of the workout), i.e., having a compliance of 72/60=120%, should be yellow
  • The second activity of the day has ended up having a load of 69 (instead of 58 of the workout), i.e., having a compliance of 69/58=118,9≈119%, should be green, IMHO
  • While the daily compliance is (72+69)/(60+58)=119,5≈120%, which is yellow, indeed

I can’t see how the 121% compliance was calculated in any case

This is the definitions from david

if you want, and have an Apple Device, you can install this beta (Apps for smart trainer - #24 by app4g) (beta link is in a few posts after that) and connect to intervals.icu and I can help see what’s the raw data pulled directly from intervals.icu w/o waiting for david

(you just need to input “logicujson” and the raw CSV/JSON data will be logged. you can refer to the file “icuWeeklyActivitiesPLIST.txt” - rename it to .plist and it should be able to open up in a txt editor)