Concept2 connection

Hi, is there any way to automate importing activities from C2 logbook?
I’m using Garmin but don’t want to use Strava because I do a lot of short sets by rowing / Skierging.
Steve

Maybe with Dropbox? I had a look at their API docs and there doesn’t seem to be any way to get a fit file for an activity, only summary information.

https://log.concept2.com/developers/documentation/

runalyze.com is able to connect to c2 log, I don’t know how they did it

If you already use Garmin, you can connect that to the logbook. At least if you are interested in the training load and heart rate. Not sure whether it will sync planned workouts.

@staanla i think you can not have the garmin training load if you just sync the C2 logbook and GC ; you should record your rowsession with your Garmin watch.

@david in the C2 logbook, we can download our rowsession as a CSV or a TCX or a FIT

I just had another look at the API and it seems they do support downloading workouts. Somehow I missed that before. I will see what I can do to get this implemented.

6 Likes

The best thing is to use the Ergdata app. Then you can sync per strava to intervals.icu with almost all data.

Did you have a chance to look in the API from C2 yet? Is it possible to download directly from C2 logbook instead of going via Strava?

1 Like

Yes it looks like the API does support that but I haven’t had time to implement it yet.

6 Likes

I’d be interested in that connection too. Now that my fitness studio got a RowErg and SkiErg I played around with the rower and the connection to my iPad mini is really nice → bigger screen and it uploads instantly to logbook.

The API looks nice and it seems like I was just able to create an API Key, so I’ll try to play around with it on my own as well.

2 Likes