Can we have some female specific tools?

Thanks for the pointer, because I totally thought Connect is another app with no relation to “Garmin” Connect​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Can you please elaborate more on the “other alternatives” for syncing?

There are quite a few alternatives, but it also depends on what you’re comfortable with what what platform you are using (ios / Android / Web)

As david’s reply pointed out, there are some built-in(into intervals.icu) tools already but there may be some missing items here and there for X reason.

Tho I’m not completely sure what you are after (this thread is about “female specific tools”, which Im honestly not well versed in) if you’re after wellness data (menstruation, weight, hr, fat %, muscle mass etc etc) i think between intervals.icu and some other tools will have you covered.

From top of my head, you have:

1. googleFit (I believe android only)
  2. HealthFit (Apple only)
  3. RunGap (I think Apple Only)
  4. www.fitnessyncer.com
  5. smartscalesync.com (you might need to google the actual link)
  6. Peloton To Garmin
  7. WithingSync
  8. BreakAway: Indoor Training (this is my App, for Cycling and also newer versions also has sync capability for Withings / Apple / Garmin)

If you have a specific question on what you would like to be sync’ed then there could be specific suggestions / recommendations on how you can get this done. Unfortunately, it’s not going to be 1 app/website to rule them all kind of solution.