Can I rename seasons?

What I see now is “This season”, “Last season”, “Season 1” etc. Unless I’m very blind, I cannot rename them.

Ideally I’d like to call them by the year, however including a couple of months from the previous year since for me it’s already part of the preparation.

1 Like

I guess the (only) reasoning behind this naming convention, is that for some the season runs from October to April, for others from January to December, or March to September.

You could still name them by their (starting) year, but there may also be scenarios were you have more than one season in a year, or were someone would actually like to have 4 seasons :rofl:

If setting your own name is easy to implement fine, but you’re not blind: currently you cannot.

Yeah, for me “2020” starts around November 2019 when I start to work my way up from the bottom again.

Basically I was surprised that when I added seasons for my past 6 years training with a power meter, that I couldn’t just click on the name and change it. Now having my 2017 season called “Season 2” for example is not convenient.

I tried that too :joy:

I have added “edit season name” to the todo list. What I really need to do is re-implement seasons as calendar entries (didn’t have the calendar when seasons were done). Then they would also show up on the calendar, fitness chart etc. and could have names.

5 Likes

*edit!

found what I wanted - didn’t click around enough!

1 Like

You can now rename seasons etc.:

1 Like