Bulk Weight Update

Hi all, just recently found intervals.icu and damn, I wish I’d known about it sooner. What a great site! Happy to be a supporter. :slight_smile:

Does anyone have a reasonably easy way to do a bulk update on weights? I have my data (8 years worth!) in a CSV file, but I can’t think of a way of getting it into this site. I tried to use one of the fitness syncers to handle it (into google fit), but the one I tried only seemed to go back 90 days.

Thanks.

Thanks!

Currently you would need to do that using the API which requires some programming skills. Or you can use the activity list view and edit on the grid:

1 Like

Sadly that would be hundreds of modifications. Bit much!

Is there any info on the API anywhere? I’d wager it would be quicker to do that! (I code for a living, so it can’t be too bad).

Its very easy if you can code!

1 Like

I didn’t realize updating the wellness doc would update the activity data as well.

So, if an activity is created on a given date, the wellness doc takes precedence. If wellness is not available “current” values are used? Wellness data can then be created at anytime and take precedence over the existing values.

I just tested this with some old data, just want to be sure I’ve got the flow right.

Yes weight and resting HR are stored in the wellness record and on any activities for the day. It’s a legacy thing from before wellness was added.

Thats correct.

Just updated using the API. I must admit that I didn’t expect my fitness graph to update in real time!

Cool :slight_smile: Websockets for the win!

1 Like