BreakAway: Indoor Training - Sync Withings Data to Intervals.Icu

One thing I noticed is that there should be rounding in the data, otherwise it gets complicated
Opera Instantâneo_2023-12-20_121808_intervals.icu

How does the (original) data from Withings look like?
Are there multiple data/readings per day?

Hi @app4g ! I am wondering if you could include more data fields from Withings into the breakaway application? E.G. Sleep Duration, Sleep Score, AVG Sleeping HR, SpO2.

Are they available? Last I checked these were not available.
Are some of these fields you circled native or needs to be added (like MuscleMass?)

if like MuscleMass, please share the fieldnames so I can look it up and see how to map it

In my case, the data is from Apple Health, and unlike, for example, the HealthFit application which rounds the values, in the case of the BreakAway application it does not, as seen in the photo

1 Like

Tx for clarification.
Round to nearest integer or x decimal points?

@Joao_Samora Fixed to truncate the decimal points. (not rounded) This follows the way Apple Health reports it. eg: 283.59 = 283 (vs 284 if rounded)

Compiling now.

@Surf2bikes I’ll add you to testflight. please PM me your email address. This will only add SP02. You only just need to inform me if it works to populate (I’ve yet to add the selection box to enable/disable so it’ll be enabled by default for testing)

Tx

1 Like