BreakAway: Indoor Training (iOS) now supports Outdoor Workouts (Adding GPS to the BreakAway app?)

This is my first cut at what you requested. I need to optimise the PopUp as it currently gets obscured if it’s gets too left or too right on the edge and only shows the interval Time and wattage. (I need to add HR or Slope if available) and optimise some of the text and such.

afaaf

Took a while to get this working tho. :frowning:

This is great, but it seems to need optimization and is a bit laggy. Or provide something like intervlas.icu, click on it to see multiple lines of text, like 150w@3min or 60% ftp@3min
Another idea would be to display the interval power and time in the upper left corner of the running course interface, as in the current version, in one or two lines only, and touch the corresponding interval to display the power and time for the corresponding interval.

Laggy likely cos that’s a GIF file (can’t exactly attach a video file here)

Here’s the video

edit: Didn’t realise that the forum sw can actually in-line display the video

1 Like

This is great. Thank you so much.

Have made some alterations. Now the popup is at the top of the chart, where fingers won’t obscure it. in one of the videos, I fudged the intervals details to be VERY long, you can see that the size shrinks to fit into the available width

Edit: Somehow, now the dropbox Video link doesn’t want to work. Imgur it is…

edit2: OK, the scrubbing now supports showing HR and SLOPE values if it’s present. (like the video above) so you can get a variation of eg:

• 1:10 @ 130w 120bpm (which means 1m10sec at 130w, but limit to 120bpm HR)
  • 1:10 @ 130w 1% (which means 1m10sec at 130w and use 1% Slope so I can use my gears to control my effort to hit 130w)
  • 1:10 @ 130bpm (which means 1m10sec at 130bpm HR - essentially, the app will control the trainer to get you to maintain at 130bpm HR)
1 Like