APPS in EXCEL - a guide to getting started

Might need to add a step to strip new lines from activity names

That’s a name from MyWhoosh which I only tried once so not sure if all of their rides will have that

Yup save a copy on to Google sheets

Thanks for this, I thought I’d give it a go. Done some reading on high north around periodisation but never gives any numbers.

Would something like this be appropriate?

OK, I now have Wellness data in but no activities, what step/stage have I missed to automatically populate that sheet? The same as Arthur_Chmielewski reported

You’re on the right track.

Coaches don’t give everything away, as it’s part of the services they offer, which is a revenue stream for them.

2 Likes

If you have issues getting data into the charts. The following worked for me:

Delete the Global Permission:

2 Likes

The spreadsheet is a great planning support!!! Thank you very much for sharing :grinning:

1 Like

Traditional periodisation would have the Orange bar charts as a flat line. This would be the peak overload, where it’s the same Load per week, eg. 500 and 560 each week, per block.

Hi Gerald,

this seems great.

I used the Google sheets version but am stuck at import after using ID and API.

Any ideas on how to fix the status 403 error access denied?

Capture d’écran, le 2022-10-12 à 18.52.24

Hi - I’m very new to Intervals and just starting to put together a plan for the 2023 season. Was the Office 365 version removed? Thanks so much for you help!

Hi, saved the sheet as Excel. I can’t get any imports to work.
ID and API keys are copied?
The import data “button” is only a graphic.
Excel did something when importing
BR Steve

1 Like

The same when saving as copy on Drive.
Error: “Viestin tiedot
Exception: Pyyntö https://intervals.icu epäonnistui. Palautettu koodi: 403. Palvelimen lyhennetty vastaus: {“status”:403,“error”:“Access denied”} (tutustu koko vastaukseen käyttämällä asetusta muteHttpExceptions)”
BR Steve

At the time of writing there are three ‘Main’ versions.

My advice would be to use the Matlab version, which has best compatibilty.

Edit: changed the link to the Matlab version to point to the guide post.

1 Like

Hey @Gerald.

For some reason the google sheets version pulls in the wellness data as well as the ramp values for weekly training, however, it doesn’t pull any workout data.

Any guesses what could have changed?

1 Like

Since the MATLAB option became available, the Excel files online have been all but ignored. I have saved a copy of the Google Sheets file to try understand what is happening/not happening, but I don’t see that anything has changed.

Any idea how I could debug it? I tried the GET request separately and it does return all the workouts in a CSV file so I am guessing the issue is with populating the fields.

I’m not interested in tracking HRV, especially if it works only on the phone.

I just want to set up an annual training plan and have it automatically fill in the numbers for the actual work done. It seemed like the sheets file would do exactly what I wanted. I am just a bit lost with regards on how to debug it.

I would greatly appreciate if you could take a quick look at it, maybe you’d quickly find the issue or could point me in a useful direction.

Do you have Excel? The file works much better compared to Google Sheets.

Unfortunately, no. I was hoping to make it work with google sheets. As I’ve read it doesn’t work with any of the free alternatives? That is, Libre Office and the sorts.

@sebreens did you manage to find a solution? I am here for the ATP and activity data retrieval, as well. Cheers!

As a curiosity, the version you downloaded saved to your google drive and entered “Id” and “pass” downloads in “Google Sheets” health (wellness) data but no longer downloads workout data.
When downloading and saving the sheet to your local drive in “XLSX” format and opening it in “Excel” with “Office365”, you are prompted with a code problem and a possible repair attempt. If I do not select repair then the worksheet does not start. If I choose “repair” then the sheet starts, but in the place of “ImportData” on the '“DailyRecord” tab there is only its content and graphics - not a button (button).
Well, and downloading data from “interval.icu” does not work.

I also removed the global settings for “interval.icu” in the “Data Source Settings” options. - no result :frowning:
This is my next approach to your “ATP” sheet, every now and then I come back to it when I think I have a cool head :wink:

If you agree and you would have a few/ten minutes maybe we could try to establish a session via TeamViewer and you could see the “what and how” yourself?

regards
Artur