Age/Power profile: show averaged stats for other riders?

I enjoy checking the age/power graphic to see how I stack up again similarly vintaged cyclists. Would it be possible to also show a composite average or range for the number of miles, TSS, etc that the same age profiles have completed? That would help inform how my training compares with similar cyclists of similar age and if they are achieving that power through a more/less miles and more/less TSS or similar metrics. Thanks.!

1 Like

Thats a good idea and now on the list. Not hard but I have to get all the new sports settings stuff done. Huge update and it’s dragging on a bit.

4 Likes

Second this. Added bonus: building the comparison tables with those I follow (i.e. currently 8 friends and teammates that share their accounts with me).

1 Like

I can already see the stats on several other 60+ cyclists from following each other. Curious if you have something else in mind, such as a composite profile of you and your followers/followees? Most of the other senior cyclists I follow ride many more miles than me. I managed 100 miles last week, which is a big week for me. Six other 60+ cyclists I follow averaged 182 miles last week.