Add Best CP per period (e.g. best CP20 per week) in Fitness Chart

Hi David,

I would like to see my best CP20 each week to track my FTP progress following different components (time in Sweet Spot, Z2 work, etc.) in the fitness chart.
Would it be possible for you to add in the chart the best CP (being able to select the duration of duration, 20m for me) per period (being able to select the period, weekly for me).

Many thanks in advance!

Martial

I have plotting best power for X on the todo list already. I will add this.

1 Like

Wanted to mention that I would also like to have a way to view power for various intervals (best 5 min, 20 min power for example) over time would be useful. If you are familiar with Wattsboard, they have a feature like this. It seems like you are already working on this though!

Thanks again for the incredible website, which I am glad to support!

1 Like

Hi David, just wondered did the 20 minute power get added ?
Many thanks,
Rich.

Not yet. I really do need to get that done.

Fantastic. Many thanks.

This finally got done. I will do an announcement when it has been tested a bit more. I am also going to do “Best w/kg” and “Best Pace”.

7 Likes

Great!
I tryed to filter values with an average power >= 350 but didn’t work…

That filter works on the average power for the whole activity, not just the duration selected for the plot.

thanks for the reply!
It would be useful to filter the best 3-4-5… for the period

Thanks, good feature,
Is it possible to add a user defined line in the plot options to a graph, i.e. I want to see a line at my goal watts so can easily see what weeks I was above that line etc

i.e. in screenshot have added the red line, not sure if it is possible today but couldn’t see any option there.

You can do that. Click the dot dot dot menu for the plot to get additional options:

Then click “Add Item” to add a bar (line):

2 Likes

I added that to the Guide on the Fitness Page:

3 Likes