That’s right, once the workout is done the app only shows the activity. It makes sense to add a link to the workout from the activity it’s paired to though, so I’ll add that to my todo list.
Hello, I’m new to the Companion app. Scrolled thru the thread and didn’t find any mention of this question.
I created a number of custom fields in intervals.icu’s Wellness. Say, LowestSleepingHR.
In companion, Metrics tab, upper left corner, I can’t see the field (nor all other custom fields). Is this by design? Or I’m missing something in the app or in intervals.icu ?
Hi,
I got a question about about Lean Body mass.
The companion app does read Lean Body Mass from Apple Health. In the daily metrics settings, under Custom, Lean body mass can be activated.
The values doesn’t appear in intervals.icu. Could you please verify the data fields with Muscle Mass (Kg) in intervals?
Thank you!
That’s by design. Only the fixed list of standard wellness fields can be used on the metrics charts. This might be something I can revisit though.
For lean body mass to sync you need a field with code LeanBodyMass configured in the intervals custom wellness fields. There’s a note at the bottom of the custom fields section of the config that shows which codes the app expects to write to. I just tested this and it worked for me but let me know if it’s not working for you.
Thanks!
I tweaked my dashboard and could retrieve the data. ![]()
Do you know if I could create a new wellness field LeanBodyMass %; Calculate the LBM % with a formula Bodyweight / LeanBodyMass?
Of must this be calculated outside intervals?
I’m not sure actually. I haven’t explored very deep into this area.
With the custom wellness chart function, I could create a formula and build a chart.
It’s available for everyone if you search on “Lean Body Mass %” in charts.